In this current climate, where WHO has declared COVID-19 to be a pandemic, it is understandable to feel anxious, about health and about business continuity practices.
That is why we stress it is important to state in a clear language what Infigo IS' capabilities are in a time like this
At a current date there has been NO cases of COVID-19 in Infigo IS. We are all following recommendations and guidelines by WHO, Croatian Institute of Public Health, and Croatian Ministry of Health.
For years we have been traveling the world, and we have always upheld the highest hygiene and health standards – not just because of our own health, but because of health and wellbeing of our families, friends, coworkers, clients, and partners
Business continuity plans
As a company that is always on a cutting edge of IT security, Infigo IS has a robust internal business continuity plan. All of our clients and partners can count on full, uninterrupted, services without a change in scale or quality.
Currently we have taken the following steps:
- We have established a crisis team (consisting of the Board, team leaders, and CISO)
- All employees have been instructed to notify us if they suspect about potentially infected team members, or develop any of the symptoms
- Crisis team is continually monitoring the situation at hand and communicating with the rest of the company
- Infigo IS enables every employee to work from remote location via VPN
- All employees are equipped with laptops with all the necessary software needed to be productive from remote location
- All employees are continuously notified on developing situation, and with recommendation from Croatian Institute of Public Health
So, at a current time we are functioning without any problem – even more so, if our clients feel the need, we can provide extra support.
Of course, nobody can predict with certainty what the future holds. In any case of new developments, all of our clients and partners will be notified at once.